Naveed Anwar, Phd., Executive Director, AIT Solutions, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand.
Dr. Naveed Anwar holds an experience of over 30 years in the structural modeling, analysis and design of buildings, bridges and other structures. Anwar is proficient in the development of software for structural engineering applications, including earthquake resistant design, structural detailing etc. He has conducted professional training for over 3500 professionals in more than 15 countries in several areas related to structural analysis, design, dynamic analysis, nonlinear analysis etc. Anwar is teaching academic courses to Masters and PhD students in Tall Buildings, Bridge Design and Advanced Concrete Design at Asian Institute of Technology. Anwar is the Executive Director of AIT Solutions (AITS), formerly AIT Consulting, established by the Asian Institute of Technology, (AIT).
- Doctor of Engineering, Structural Engineering, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok.
- M. Eng., Structural Engineering, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok.
- B.Sc., Civil Engineering, University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore, Pakistan
- Affiliate Faculty, Structural Engineering Field of Study, School of Engineering and Technology, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok.
- Executive Director, AIT Solutions, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand.
- Director, Asian Center for Engineering Computations and Software (ACECOMS), Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok.
- Project Coordinator and Structural Engineering Expert, AIT – BU Partnership Project.
- Chairman, AIT – Pakistan Task Force.
- Interim Director, Habitech, Asian Institute of Technology.
- Coordinator, Technical Working Group, Professional Master Program for Civil Engineering Practices
- Chief Editor, AIT Solution and ACECOMS Magazine.
- Member, Scientific Committee & Organizing Committee IABSE – Bangkok 2009.
- Member, Steering Committee & Organizing Committee ACEE – Bangkok 2010.
- Patron-in-Chief, Pakistan Students Association, AIT.
- Advanced Topics on Bridge Engineering
- Advanced Concrete Structures
- Applied Computational Methods: Numerical Technique and Software
- Computer Methods of Structural Analysis
- Modeling and Analysis of Bridges
- Design of Tall Buildings