Author of several journal papers published in well reputed international journals in the domain of civil and structural engineering. The research focus on the areas of structural modeling and analysis, software development for structural engineering applications, strut and tie modeling, structural damage assessment and cross-sectional analysis.
- Optimum span length for a PCI-girder expressway bridge (Australian Journal of Civil Engineering, July 2020 )
- Significance of Soil-Structure Interaction in Seismic Response of Buildings (NED University Journal of Research1 (Special Issue on First SACEE’19), January 2019)
- The Effect of Wind Loads on Seismic Performance of Tall Buildings (Athens Journal of Technology and Engineering, September 2018 )
- Flexural responses of concrete slab over flexible girders through FEA-based parametric evaluation (KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering 15(6):1057-1065, July 2011 )
- Development of Lightweight Aggregate Concrete Containing Pulverized Fly Ash and Bottom Ash (Key Engineering Materials Vols. 400-402 (2009) pp 379-384, Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland, January 2009 )
- Component-Based, Information Oriented Structural Engineering Applications (Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering 19(1), January 2005 )
- Framework for a general section designer software component (Journal of Computers and Concrete, Korea, August 2004 )
- Collapse of a Shaft at Bangkok Wastewater Pumping Station (Structural Engineering International, International Association of Structural and Bridge Engineers, March 2000 )
- Strength evaluation of a defective RC bored pile (American Concrete Institute, January 1995 )
- Effects of load point location on the instability and nonlinear behaviour of i, channel, and zee zee shaped beams (Structural Engineering./ Earthquake Engineering., JSCE, Japan, April 1989 )
Would you like to connect?
Drop me a message and let’s explore options.